[Vtigercrm-developers] PHP Source Beautification

Luis Santos eng.luis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 02:10:01 PDT 2006

Absolutlly yes!
Code beautification is one step in the ight direction...

There are developers that simply give up on writing code to vtiger because
there are portions  that are just unbearable :P

But as Jeff said this has to be a joint operation to minimize the risks and
pitfalls  derived from the "beautification"..

/Luis