[Vtigercrm-developers] automated tests update

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 17 11:37:05 PDT 2006

Hi Richie,

I am aware of that currently we are using AdventNet QEngine for automating some of the test cases. But I am not clear, how can our external developer community use this tool in their local environment. Do you have any plans to get some more licenses for the sake of vtiger developer community?

Thanks,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

----richie at vtiger.com wrote ----

Hello!

Wanted to update on the automation front. We are working on getting a regression environment set
up so that we can have all future tests run automated. We are 30% through with the task and plan
to have almost 80% complete by the end of this week.

The idea is to have these run in the night time so that by morning when we are in, the results are also
in and we can do the fixes wherever needed.

In due course of time, it will be nice if we have some volunteers who can take over this and run them
and do the necessary fixes so that there is no dependency on any specific time-zone-based teams.

Thanks,
Get started with creating presentations online - http://zohoshow.com?vt