[Vtigercrm-developers] Help Needed Feature

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Jul 17 09:24:59 PDT 2006

Is there any Help Needed feature available in the forge?
Ken asked me this and I could not answer the query.

Please find the link to the blog post for contextual reference:
http://blogs.vtiger.com/weblog_entry.php?p=28125#28125

I think what Ken is referring is to have a more vertically-distributed setup something like
Help Needed in Leads Module Bug-fixing
Help Needed in Leads Module Docs
Help Needed in Leads Module Automation of test cases

etc.

Matt/Fathi, can we have this for all the projects in the forge please or does it already exist?
I just checked the forge and did not find any links. Am I missing something?

Probably, we can have a link to the vtigercrm-5.0.0 live source in the vtigerforge too.

Thanks,
Richie