[Vtigercrm-developers] Trac 0.9.6 released

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 6 22:31:56 PDT 2006

Let us get this upgraded then.
Jeff, would you take ownership for all the 3rd party upgrades please.

I know you are already tracking the 3rd party packages but what
I am stating is to take ownership for all upgrades for the s/w used
to keep track of vtiger?

If you need assistants, give a shout in the mailing list.

Richie

---- Jeff Kowalczyk<jtk at yahoo.com> wrote ----

  Subject: [fmII] Trac 0.9.6 released (Default branch)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:11:12 -0700 (PDT)

This email is to inform you about the release of version '0.9.6' of 'Trac'
through freshmeat.net. All URLs and other useful information can be found
at

 http://freshmeat.net/projects/trac/

The changes in this release are as follows:

This release fixes a reStructuredText breach of privacy and denial of
service vulnerability. It has trac-post-commit-hook fixes.