[Vtigercrm-developers] Merge with OpenOffice documents

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Thu Jul 6 10:32:44 PDT 2006

Hi Nico,
	I haven't had a chance to test yet but I did merge this into my vtiger5
branch in the branches/ directory of the SCM system.  I will get it
tested as soon as I can, from there the other developers can decide if
it should be merged into trunk/.  If you find/fix issues in this branch
please post the patches here and I will get them merged in.  If you have
enough issues and would like, I can set you up with commit access to my
branch.

Thanks for your contribution!

Matt