[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0 Beta2 Released

don don at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 5 08:59:39 PDT 2006

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce the release of vtigerCRM 5.0 Beta 2.
In this release the main focus is on the quality front and we have fixed most of the major bugs
that were in the vtigerCRM 5.0 Beta.  We have also incorporated most of the feedbacks/suggestions
 given by the community over 5.0 Beta. In the UI front, the Settings UI has been totally revamped.
This release will depict the developments done after vtiger CRM 5.0 Beta.

You can give it a try and let us know your valuable feedbacks and suggestions.

The live demo of vtigerCRM 5.0 Beta is available at http://vtiger.com/products/crm/demo_5beta/index.php

You can download the vtiger CRM 5.0 Beta2 from the following URL :
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117522&package_id=196218&release_id=429844

You can post your feed backs and suggestions at http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/newticket

Thanks & Regards,
Don