[Vtigercrm-developers] LANCER : Dashboard UI - Preview

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Tue Feb 28 05:29:12 PST 2006

Saint,

I love the new look. It's fantastic. Here's a suggestion. Can you
determine graph layout based on window width? For example, if the
window width is less than 1000 pixels, display 1 column of four. If
it's larger than 1000 pixels display 2 x 2. That would be the most
flexible. Ideally, this would adjust onresize (ajax?)

Brian