[Vtigercrm-developers] developer documentation project

Michel JACQUEMES m.jacquemes at neuf.fr
Mon Feb 27 10:42:07 PST 2006

Hi Fathi,

Good start with the Wiki, I will try to help.

I understand better what you are doing with installation process and have
two small comments :

	- line 75 of config.template.php, site server and db server are not
necessarily the same

	- line 9 of config.db.php and 51 of config.template.php
$dbconfig['db_hostname'] could depend on db_type and adodb version. Example
I know well with mssql, in vtigercrm 4.2.3 it has to be
'dbserver.mydomain.com,1433' (with a comma instead of column) and with
vtigercrm 4.2.4 it has to be 'dbserver.mydomain.com' without port number
(pconnect doesn't work).

Michel