[Vtigercrm-developers] Popups on vtiger.com

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Mon Feb 27 05:08:23 PST 2006

Hello,
Officially we are not promoting any popup ads in vtiger Site. We are using the Google AdSense and the commercial Ads are served from phpadsnew server.  I will analyze the root cause for this behaviour and take all the necessary steps in blocking any external Ads from our site.
BTW, I have also experienced some popups and Ads from adware in Firefox 1.5 browser in my home network. I am trying all options to block this kind of ads.
Could you please send me some snapshots privately to gopals at vtiger.com for further analysis? Also check whether these ads are displayed only when you are browsing vtiger Site or any other sites.
Thanks,
Gopal

S.S.G.Gopal
Blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com
Skype: sripadag
Toll Free: +1 877 788 4437

----mfedyk at mikefedyk.com wrote ----

Hi,

Over the last couple days I have noticed popups being blocked by firefox
while viewing vtiger.com.

In my opinion, popup ads are evil. Please vtiger don't be evil. ;) j/k

Can we get these popup ads removed? Thanks.
This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt