[Vtigercrm-developers] Build a vTiger Bounty Team

Brian Laughlin brian at pr2k.com
Sat Feb 25 14:30:42 PST 2006

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:22:12 -0000
From: "Graham Anderson" <grahama at add-ons.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Build a vTiger Bounty Team
To: <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>
<E4751956E3B343479233B8C671F39533163105 at ts2.SoftwareAdd-ons.local>

Ok All

I think my problem is, I don't understand the bounty thing... how it
works and how anyone (and I do mean ANYONE) can get involved.

Perhaps someone can take a moment to outline the way that this will pan
out, over time, so that we can agree some ground rules, or disagree and
make our comments public, for wider debate.

I would really appreciate an umbrella overview of what is intended and
expected to be involved.

Regards

Graham

Hello Graham,

I don't want to assert that I am some type of Bounty guru.  There are
discussions that you can already find in the forum.  Please look at the
flowchart attached and provide your feedback.

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=5549&highlight=bounty

A simple poll a while back seemed that it would an accepted practice in
the community.  I would be happy to discuss and debate this so that
something better will evolve.  Constructive discord is always healthy.
That would probably help with more participation.

Regards,

Brian Laughlin