[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone working on Postgres support?

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 09:08:31 PST 2006

Mike Fedyk wrote:
> I can make a branch. Though I'd like a consensus on this.
>
> I'd also need to know the name of the branch, could call it
> "4.2_postgres" or something...

Thanks Mike, please make a branch of branches/4.2 named
4.2_postresql_integration. Please note the revision in the commit message,
to ease merging of upstream changes and eventual re-merging of
branches/4.2_postgresql_integration to branches/4.2

Allan, I don't think there will be any permission issues based on
location in the repository. If you have your svn co with the username in
the URL, you should be able to commit.

BTW, I'm at a conference for the rest of the week, so my apologies for not
contributing more in the run-up to vtigercrm/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.4-rc1