[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone working on Postgres support?

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:45:28 PST 2006

Mike,

I actually have a request out right now for someone to branch 4.2 so I
can work on postgres support (I guess the request isn't all that
public though as it's hidden inside a bug report that's probably not
being read).  I don't think this is something we should try and shoe
horn in last minute as there's a pretty good chance of breaking stuff
if there isn't extensive testing.  That said most of the work has
already been done and I can probably find time tomorrow to merge
everything in if everyone is prepared for the possible issues (I would
still prefer to work in a separate branch).

Allan