[Vtigercrm-developers] Why include a SQL file when we don't use it?

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:48:30 PST 2006

mike is rigth that the adodb schema has advantages over sql files, but
I also understand fathi problems WRT packaging

maybe something like this can be done:

php generate_sql.php mysql > vtiger-mysql.sql

and eventually:
php generate_sql.php pgsql > vtiger-pgsql.sql

??

so all the sql files are automatically created ?