[Vtigercrm-developers] Receiving data from outside sources

Mickie mickie at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 21 21:41:00 PST 2006

Hi Team,

yes. we have.
we are using the webform to Lead and Contact which will get information from site (from anywhere) and we aretransferring those data to vtiger through the SOAP service. The sameSOAP service is used to transfer from customerportal to vtiger. so wecan use this soap services to transfer data from site to our vtiger.

Thanks
Mickie

----mfedyk at mikefedyk.com wrote ----

Hi,

There is a post on the forum asking how to add data to vtiger from an
outside source.  It's a good question and I'd like to know the answer
too.  Do we have something for this already?

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=5065
This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt