[Vtigercrm-developers] Who is handling vtiger's freshmeat entry?

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 21 21:34:10 PST 2006

Dear Mike,
I will update vtiger project details in freshmeat ASAP.
Regards,
Gopal

S.S.G.Gopal
Blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com
Skype: sripadag
Toll Free: +1 877 788 4437

----mfedyk at mikefedyk.com wrote ----

It needs a release notification about 5.0 alpha.

I use freshmeat for searching open source projects and improving our
ranking there will help get us more users and developers IMO.

Mike
This vtiger.com email is sponsored by: Zoho Writer. Are you still using your desktop word processor for typing documents? Try the AJAX enabled, collaboration-friendly online word processor, Zoho Writer for FREE instead!
http://zohowriter.com/?vt