[Vtigercrm-developers] Potential Security Vulnerability

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:25:35 PST 2006

I've never seen a php package that deletes the install folder, never
(and I've installed a lot of them).
most of them *tell you* to delete it (or rename it), tough, that's
very different.

and most of them, when you log in, tell you something like this:
"Hey, your install folder is still accesible !  delete it or make it
unaccesable"
(this is the check on login I was talking about)

$install_folder = 'install';
if (file_exists($install_folder)) {
   echo "stupid admin !";
}