[Vtigercrm-developers] svnmailer installed

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:17:29 PST 2006

that is crazy, having a separate list for each version will create a
nightmare for the mailing list mantainer and all people/systems that
point to, or extract info, from the mailing lists

just one mailing list for commits, please
you can always use filters in your MUA to focus on 4.2 commits
(and we are not talking about 1000 commits per day)

/sak