[Vtigercrm-developers] Should we have other languages besides english in the source?

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Sun Feb 19 19:05:55 PST 2006

The big question is how much would it add to the download size? Then
what languages are added, and which ones are not?

Perhaps a global and english distribution. The difference is the
english would not have the other language files, and global would
have all the language files. If the size difference is less than 20%,
then I'd say just do the global.

Brian