[Vtigercrm-developers] Starting to use trac tickets for 4.2.4 preparations

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 07:47:36 PST 2006

I created and closed our first production trac ticket, see the timeline.
There are some examples of using trac features in that ticket and the
related commit, such as references to milestones, changesets and tickets.

I suggest any ticket keywording be single-word lowercased.

We could benefit from installing the script:

http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/browser/trunk/contrib/trac-post-commit-hook

to allow the 'fixes #1' command on checkin messages. This would encourage
ticket use, I think.

I don't see anything preventing tickets from being created, referencing
changesets, and closed retroactively for changes committed on branches/4.2.

It would be a good for documentation to have the change content described
(by tickets referring to changesets) for all differences between
vtigercrm-4.2.3 and vtigercrm-4.2.4.