[Vtigercrm-developers] The wiki is a mess

aissa aissabelaid at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:39:42 PST 2006

/"Gopal: We can allow only registered users to write the content. But
the spammers register as users in Wiki and do all the evils. Even
Wikipedia is not spared."/

This is what i have do for french wiki.
Disallow wiki user registration,
Use phpbb plug-in,
Allow only some forum groups to login on the wiki (on french wiki the
forum registered user have to demand for being contributor and only then
can login on the wiki)
All wiki systems are spammed by anonymous not only vtiger.
Aïssa