[Vtigercrm-developers] Bounty system

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Feb 15 15:43:06 PST 2006

Brian Laughlin wrote:

>That'a a nice find.  I'll contact them to find out terms of use if any.
>
>Is there anyone that is willing to help get a Bounty System off the
>ground?
>
>Brian Laughlin

Since I started the idea I might as well finish it.

I think we need to find outside parties that already have bounty systems
and use that. At this point I'm not interested in implementing a bounty
system just for vtiger. If that happens it will have to be further down
the road when we've had experience with bounty systems and have a reason
to try and do it better.

Brian, if you can find at least three bounty services we can put up a
poll to see what people think about them.

Mike