[Vtigercrm-developers] Bounty system

Jamie Jackson jamieinnh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:08:51 PST 2006

This is the type of system we need, but this software isn't open source.

Also, my opinion would be that we would have a better chance of this working
and taking off if we had one specifically for vTiger.  This way the users
could easily look over the projects, and ante up if they are interested.
In any project, if enough users ante up, then it doesn't cost that much PLUS
the developer gets paid what he/she deserves.

Jamie