[Vtigercrm-developers] How notify by FAX batch Job in Vtiger?

Gökhan MERCANOĞLU gokhan at teknobox.com
Fri Feb 10 22:47:14 PST 2006

>> How notify by FAX or SMS batch Job in Vtiger?
>> Vtiger support any FAX or SMS OpenSource solutions?
>
> What batch operation do you want to be notified about?

For. Ex: Customer invoice, speacial reminder by fax or SMS....

So I will working for integration that soluiton to vtiger
1-) Send reminder by FAX or SMS
SMS (http://php2sms.sourceforge.net/) FAX (http://www.hylafax.org)
2-) Barcode generation for each inventory (its more important relation to
customer system) http://bar-code.sourceforge.net/

and barcode scanner (http://webqcat.sourceforge.net/)
3-) Vtiger User Messanger (I will development)