[Vtigercrm-developers] CVS cutover to svn, confirm with team

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 19:24:44 PST 2006

Welcome to the subversion repository and trac instance, all thanks to Matt and
co. for the hosting and administration of all this.

This thread could be used by the vtiger team to confirm that:

a) they're going to go live with development on vtigercrm/trunk as of today,
and sourceforge CVS is 'dark' as of today.

b) people with an interest in 4.2 maintenance can obtain work on
vtigercrm/branches/4.2

c) maintainers can recreate an accurate vtigercrm/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.3, and cut
a new tar.gz and .zip

d) maintainers can make vtigercrm/tags/vtigercrm-4.2.4 from
vtigercrm/branches/4.2  at some near-future date, and get it officially
released.

Matt needs to announce when he's ready with authenticated access, (svn+ssh://
and/or https://) and distribute login info, but other than that, release the
hounds!

P.S. I propose that svndump (in plaintext format) be run on the repositories as
a cron job daily, just for the first week or so, in case we have any unforseen trouble.