[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone have fixes for the "lose data if the logout timer has been reached" problem?

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Sat Feb 4 16:32:58 PST 2006

Yea, once you've gone to the login screen all session data is re-set.
In Login and Authenticate files you can set up hidden variables to hold
much of this data but I haven't tried to get it to hold fields data,
just placement data (ie: modules and actions) so the user is returned to
the module/action they were at when the session was closed.

matt