[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting bugs into trac

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Thu Feb 2 20:11:14 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 18:57 -0800, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> Matthew Brichacek wrote:
> So you only want to enter the "open" bugs into trac?  I'll bet the
> closed ones are interesting also.
I want anything open or closed that could be considered a showstopper or
critical bug.

> I thought we would just post the bugfixes we already have and make that
> the 4.2.4 release.

By all means, send in the bug fixes you have and we'll get them in ASAP.

> In fact I think we shouldn't try to import the vtiger bug database at
> all.  Just submit a fix to trac and add a comment that "this is
> vtbug#NNNN" and post the URL.
This seems logical.  I've only imported maybe 15-20 bugs so far so I'll
stop at that.  I do want users to submit bugs against this in the new
tracker though.  I think we have to keep track of them or we'll loose
our minds.

Matt