[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting bugs into trac

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Thu Feb 2 15:45:26 PST 2006

I don't know for sure how to tackle the massive bugs database that is
currently out there and get it into trac.  I am simply going to start
with the newest tickets and start importing them in 1by1.
So, I am starting with page 11 since the "Sort By Date" link puts the
oldest ones first.  If you want to help out and take a page or two just
let me know what page so we don't double up work.  I don't plan to put
all bugs in.  Probably 2-3 months worth of bugs, but I'll stop whenever
I see they aren't for 4.2.2+ any more.
http://bugs.vtiger.com/general.php?action=index&fun=listall&start=11

Matt