[Vtigercrm-developers] Trac is up

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Thu Feb 2 15:10:48 PST 2006

I have the trac server up and running.  We'll need someone with the
correct access to run cvs2svn since it has to be run from inside the
repo (AFAIK anyways).  This means we'll have to wait for the core team
to get in and help out.
Ticket tracker is open to allow guests to post tickets.  Please start
sifting through tickets and helping me get them in trac so we can start
development.

I'd like to assign deputies to each major chunk/module of 4.2 and filter
patches through them for that section.  I'll pick up anything that
doesn't have a deputy and help any deputies wherever I can.  Speak up if
you have a section in mind you want to be in charge of.

The site has a minimal set up but should be enough to get us moving once
the tickets start rolling in and cvs has been converted.  Let me know if
you'd like to admin or help admin trac so I can focus on dev.

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com

Matt