[Vtigercrm-developers] 4.2.4 where to start?

Fathi Boudra fboudra at free.fr
Thu Feb 2 03:40:06 PST 2006

some parts of this thread reminds me :

the questions were already asked :
cycle release ?
naming scheme ?

you don't want to go in convention naming wars, but it's also important.

about gforge, it's running and setup on my test platform in local context.
My current problem was if i want some users test it from internet that doesnt
work well. gforge use FQDN and vhost heavily but i don't have a domain name.

so now, if someone provide hosting, i can put it on. some preferences on
debian host because we've done 4.5.6 package with christian bayle.

cheers,

Fathi