[Vtigercrm-developers] 4.2.4 where to start?

Sergio A. Kessler sergiokessler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:00:10 PST 2006

richie, richie, richie, the fact that 4.2.x absolutely need a
mantainer, doesn't mean that this mantainer should be vtiger core
developers.

please, delegate as much as possible, this is one of the core lessons of OSS.

in fact, I would name Matt the official vtiger 4.2.x mantainer, and
let him decide when release things, while the vtiger core developers
keep cooking V5...

and last but not least, *don't expect* that a 4.2.4 release will kill
the problem, 4.2.x will need MORE releases, wanted or not, so 4.2.x
need a COMMITED mantainer, ready to crank releases for many months...

and it seems to me, that Matt is very capable to do that...

/sak