[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger crm licence and debian package

Fathi Boudra fboudra at free.fr
Wed Feb 1 08:21:02 PST 2006

Le Mercredi 1 Février 2006 16:04, Josh Lee a écrit :
> I don't really have the time to get involved in this conversation, but I
> help choose which licenses we use with our Open Source software.  I
> would strongly recommend GPL for vTiger.

some arguments are strongly recommended.

Anyway, we started to promote vtiger crm 5.x LGPL.
if it will not be LGPL, say it now please.

My initial mail talk about that we need real copyright policy for current
vtiger crm 4.x branch, much more understandable than what it is ATM.

cheers,

Fathi

PS: who write current copyright, license and license agreement ? we need
his/their point of view. we need also project leaders point of view.