[Vtigercrm-developers] Why Accounts an Account ?

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 05:57:59 PST 2006

Hi Everybody !

Why in the code do we find :

Accounts.php and Account.php
Campaigns.php and Campaign.php
Emails.php and Email.php

Should we rely on the file with a "s" or the other file ?

I had a look on the code to know wich files were updated by the developpers
:
here for instance (
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/5.0.3/modules/Accounts?rev=9950)
You can see that Accounts.php is more recent that Account.php

So I said : "Ok let's make it a rule to always rely on the file with the "s"
at the end"

But this cannot be a rule, because when you look at the Invoice and the
HelpDesk modules there are no file with a "s" at the end.
You can find Invoice.php but not Invoices.php.

What should we do ?

David V.