[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger5: Outlook, Office, and Thunderbird Plugins for TESTING

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Wed Aug 30 14:48:14 PDT 2006

I'm using latest vtiger CRM svn snapshot,
Fews test with thunderbird,
contact import work, and my opinion, seem to be quick than previous
extension.
Mail export, seem to work but:
- Why display the field type if all type are contact ? We can't attach
to a lead, potential, account.
- Seem to have an error with "to" and "from" the sender seem to be taken
as receiver (eq : the contact who send me the email is displayed as
recipient "for" in vtiger)

Just sync test with outlook 2007 :
All the sync seem to work, we have always a caracter problem with accents.

Word 2007 : impossible to connect.

Feedback after 1 minute using.