[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger5: Outlook, Office, and Thunderbird Plugins for TESTING

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 30 12:40:28 PDT 2006

Dear Team,

Finally the long wait is over. I have some good news regarding vtiger 5 plugins.

Forthe last one week, Jerry (Thanks to Suman Raj for helping him out) wasworking very hard to bring back the Outlook, Office, and Thunderbirdplugins to mainstream.

He has ported all the existing features from 4.2.x to 5.0 and enabled security functionality for plugins.

Kindly install the latest vtiger CRM build to work with Plugins.

1. vtiger CRM: http://vtiger.com/products/crm/aug30/vtigercrm-5.0.0.exe

2. Outlook Plugin: http://vtiger.com/products/crm/aug30/vtigercrm-outlook-plugin-5.0.0.exe

3. Office Plugin: http://vtiger.com/products/crm/aug30/vtigercrm-office-plugin-5.0.0.exe

4. Thunderbird Extension: http://vtiger.com/products/crm/aug30/vtigercrm-thunderbird-ext-5.0.0.zip

PS: Change the file format from ZIP to XPI.

While reporting an issue, pleaselet me know, your Windows OS, MS Outlook, and MS Word versions, which will easy for us debugging the issues.

Once you have completed the testing, please let me know your observations.

Pleasehave a look at the attached User Manuals while working with Plugins. If you found any errors drop  me a mail at gopals at vtigerdot com.

PS: We have enabled English, French, Dutch, German, andPortuguese languages in Office plugin. Looking forward for community help in adding new languages.

Happy testing,

Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal