[Vtigercrm-developers] problem with columnnames

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Sun Aug 27 21:52:47 PDT 2006

I have an outstanding bug in the joomla project that may be better fixed
in vtiger.  The problem is because the billing address and the shipping
address for accounts have the same names and this is how the vfield bot
finds the fields it should display.  When the bot goes back to save, it
fails because it can't figure out the diff between the two addresses.

I can add in a hack to the field system for j! but I think the
columnnames in the DB should match the rest of the DB (this is
definitely an inconsistency).

http://vtigerforge.fosslabs.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=27&group_id=12&atid=133

Thoughts?

Matt