[Vtigercrm-developers] Watching Security Advises

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Thu Aug 24 19:25:42 PDT 2006

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your initiative. Philip & myself will keep you update some of the earlier security advisories.

Regards,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

---- On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.se> wrote ----

Well, I would mind being part of a group of people looking after this
since it within my own workfield and hopefully since I'm not a developer
I can provide some help with this. Having said that I'm not able to try
out all kind of proof of concept of code exploits, since this would need
people with way higher level of sql and php skills that I have.

But we need to start somewhere, right?

/Kim