[Vtigercrm-developers] Watching Security Advises

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Thu Aug 24 06:48:24 PDT 2006

Hi,

You can access the document at:

http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_CRM_Development_Owners

Thanks,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

---- On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 Richie <richie at vtiger.com> wrote ----

Hi!

I am not sure if we discussed this before.

Still, Ken raised this important point, if we had any guy(s) devoted to tracing these security advisories
and keeping track of any vtiger references in them.
Could anyone please volunteer for this?

As far as I remember, the job allocations done till now are as follows :-

a) jeffk : 3rd party licencing and bundling and observing any updates and package naming conventions
b) mmbrich: svn handling, trac handling
c) fathi: forge handling
d) richie: vtigercrm-5.0.0 release handling
e) Matjaz: 4.2.x release handling

Kindly add if I have missed anything.

Gopal: Wiki this please

Richie