[Vtigercrm-developers] Help Needed: Bloggers needed

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Tue Aug 22 21:57:56 PDT 2006

Dear Kim,

You can find the bloggers list under the vtiger Blogs (Home page) -->Developer Blogs section.

To create your own blog, please follow the procedure given below:

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=3439

Looking forward for your insights in our Blogs.

Thanks,
Gopal

---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

---- On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.se> wrote ----

Is there a collection of current vtiger bloggers somewhere?

/Kim