[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger mulitple vulnerabilities

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Tue Aug 22 21:21:10 PDT 2006

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your mail.

Immediately after fixing the vulnerabilities we have informed to Secunia and hardned-php.net. I will follow up them again and ensure that these issues are closed permanently.

Once again thanks for reminding us.

Regards,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

---- On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.se> wrote ----

Sounds great; but I would then suggest that someone sends an e-mail to
Secunia and let them know that all mentioned vulnerabilities are closed.

http://secunia.com/search/?search=vtiger

Doing this will also give some attention to the project since I myself
founds a lot of interesting apps and scripts via the alerts posted by
Secunia (and as well by other security vendors).

/Kim