[Vtigercrm-developers] more forum admins

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.se
Mon Aug 21 10:16:16 PDT 2006

Well, count me in as well if there is a need for some extra hands to
help out and improve the info flow regarding vtiger. As well, I will be
happy to help out to delete spam within the forum.

While on the topic regarding the forum; are there any plans to enable
the possible of editing postings again?

Regards,
Kim Haverblad