[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration to 5_RC sql errors

Dirk Gorny Dirk.Gorny at genion.de
Sun Aug 20 07:08:04 PDT 2006

Hallo all,

there are some errors by executing the data migration from 4.2.3-Dadabase on a
5_rc with mysql 5.0.21 and PHP 5.1.4:

 INSERT INTO vtiger_customview VALUES ( 17, 'All', 1, 0, 'HelpDesk' )
 1062 - Duplicate entry '17' for key 1
and inserts like: insert into vtiger_cvcolumnlist values
(,0,'vtiger_leaddetails:lastname:lastname:Leads_Last_Name:V')
with missing parameter or missing '' at the beginning.

is there a full log of the migration script with the error output of the
database? It is nice to see the litle red "F" in my Browser and it is done
very professional in a graphical way, congratulation most user like this. For
me it is better to get a pure but full text output with the errormessages
from the database.
If i know a way to extract the error messages I will post a full report.

Best regards

Dirk Gorny