[Vtigercrm-developers] New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Wed Aug 16 00:36:52 PDT 2006

I read the list entries a while back, it's unfortunate but not terribly
surprising.  You're more than welcome to use the repo for this future
project as an official home to your packages.  Let me know if you get
back into this, if I get some time to build a package set before you
I'll do the same.

Matt