[Vtigercrm-developers] Commit list is broken

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:45:08 PDT 2006

Hi Matt,

I hate to keep bugging you, but I really missing seeing all updates in
the commit/ticket list and I worry I'm missing things without it.

Also do you think I could get TRAC_ADMIN privileges?  I'd like to see
the milestone stuff cleaned up and it doesn't seem like anyone else is
going to go it.

Thanks,

Allan