[Vtigercrm-developers] New vtiger sub project on sf.net

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at fosslabs.com
Tue Aug 15 15:21:38 PDT 2006

I just submitted my application for a vtiger based project on
sourceforge.  When I first came to the vtiger project this is what I
wanted to do, but the system has not been ready, in my opinion, until
now.  The project is going to be something like Asterisk at Home but with
many more features and a more modular system.  Long story short.. a
debian based install CD with vtiger, joomla, asterisk and more.  The
debian packages and task packages will probably be made available as
well for general consumption.

Is someone still maintaining a set of debian packages for vtiger?

Matt