[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-5.0.0-rc released

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Mon Aug 14 06:50:22 PDT 2006

Hi!

We have released vtigercrm-5.0.0-rc today.
The demo has been updated to that effect.

The demo is available at http://en.vtiger.com/vtiger_crm.

We will update the other language demos too shortly.

We are in the process of uploading the files to sourceforge so that you
can download them from there. There will be a slight delay from our
side as the network is acting funny over here. So, kindly bear with us.

Again, thanks to all your contributions, testing, feedbacks etc,
we have been able to bring out a stable and good-looking product.

Do continue to give your feedbacks.

Thanks,
Richie