[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger Wiki Updated - 100% Spam Free

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Sat Aug 12 02:29:23 PDT 2006

Folks,

I am glad to inform you all that during week end I have updated our existing Wiki with the latest version (1.7.1 mediawiki).

Now vtiger Wiki is 100% spam free   .

On behalf of my team, I invite vtiger Writing community to participatein Wiki documentation and help us provide a better quality public docsfor our developer/end-user community.

Important Changes:

* Guests can only read the documents. They can edit content after valid registration.

* Before Editing any document first time, writers must authenticatewith their email ID. Afterwards they can edit any topic.

* All the changes are moderated by Wiki admins periodically. Please let me know if any one interested in becoming moderators.

* I request all the earlier Wiki users to register again, since I have abandoned the old Wiki. Sorry for the inconvenience

PS:Currently I am porting some of the old content to new Wiki. I requestyour kind cooperation in posting the content and valid User details tonew Wiki.

Thanks a lot to Halz of http://wiki.chongqed.org//Halz for providing me guidelines on setting up a Spam free vtiger Wiki.

Cheers,
Gopal

---