[Vtigercrm-developers] jpgraph replaced

Jorge Garifuna info at GariDigital.com
Tue Apr 18 10:15:25 PDT 2006

Gopal,

Thanks for the link.

I noticed that Image Graph is in alpha state (
http://pear.php.net/package/Image_Graph/download).

- Could this be a concern, especially as vTiger CRM is more of a critical
piece of software for organizations?

- Is there a website that showcases the examples produced by Image Graph?

--
Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer