[Vtigercrm-developers] Home page Matrix ..

Nicholas Chan ncknight at pacific.net.sg
Sun Apr 16 21:13:55 PDT 2006

I beg to differ that it is bloat. In fact, this would be exactly what end
users require and need to position and view only WHAT THEY NEED TO SEE. This
could have the following scenario:

- Sales manager is able to pull up on-screen 6 of his sales exec newest
leads, another 2 on-screen of the entire sales team performance (potentials,
closed, etc), 1 for his entire sales team cases for the day.

- Sales executive can pull up on-screen 3 days worth of appointments next to
each other in a box, another 3 screen to display KIV, Follow Up and New
potentials and the last 3 to do whatever.

Note that this function is fully customizable and respects the Access
Control List when it comes to pulling MIS information (ie. For the Sales
Manager to get data from his entire team). Such things are what makes the
system a true CRM and MIS.