[Vtigercrm-developers] Home page Matrix ..

Jorge Garifuna jg at garinet.com.idc.adventnet.com
Fri Apr 14 13:39:45 PDT 2006

I think the interface looks nice.

I'm not sure if this is already in the plans, but it would be cool if it
could be dragable so that the user can reposition it anyway he/she wants.

- An example of dragable content can be found at the folloing  link:

http://dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/arrange-nodes-2/arrange-nodes-2.html

- I think that the number of items on the list should be customozable as
well, so if the user just wants to see top 3 item of sales, he can easily
change the settings.

- the graphs should also allow the user to customize the date range so if
the user wants to see an overview of leads for a given month (range) he/she
can easily have that option.

--
Jorge Garifuna
Professional Web Developer