[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiiger CRM 5 Beta Development Status

Joel Rydbeck Joel.Rydbeck at nubrek.com
Wed Apr 12 12:55:09 PDT 2006

Forgive my ignorance here, but I want to make certain that I understand vtiger CRM 5 platform requirements correctly as it goes to market (I realize right now these are requirements):

*
	PHP 5+
*
	MySQL 5.1+
*
	Apache 2+ (??)

...is there anything else?  I have not looked at the source code, but I'm curious how close it is to a PostgreSQL port.  I see there has been some commitment to supporting that down the road.

On another note, I drafted an integration document of sorts for 4.2 --if anyone is interested let me know.  The absence of an API made it a bit messier, but it is a good start to building modules.  We could throw it next to Josh's in SVN.

Regards,

- Joel